I hope you all had a fabulous, safe, incredible New Year’s celebration!
I love love love love the holiday season! Gingerbread men, gifts, an ungodly amount of amazing food to chow on, man, it can leave a girl reeling! It’s 2012 now, and since my life has taken quite a few turns during the past several months (graduated college, moved home from Chico, got a full time job, met a lovely boy… etc etc etc) it seems that I’ve lost a very essential sense of center. My “qi” if you will… So, like many people, I’ve made some New Year Resolutions.
Only my resolutions seem to be more like a long long long list of goals…
Here are a few of my goals for 2012:
1) Neglect Yum Foodie Foodie less
1.2) Redesign Yum Foodie Foodie
1.3) Become more involved in the food blogging community
1.4) Improve my food photography skills
2) Lose a few pounds (gotta lay off the gingerbread!)
3) Eat in more (saves money, and should help a bit with goal #2)
4) Try new recipes… how about one a week?
5) Find a kitchen of my own! (I’m living at home with my momma and pops, and though I love them dearly, a girl needs her own kitchen!)